SMOK RHA 220W Review: Kit Comtents and Features
SMOK RHA vape kit comes with everything a first time user may need, but also like. It comes with the mod, a tank, two different coils, and extra equipment. This vaping device makes vaping an easy process.
This kit comes with:
- 1 x SMOK RHA 220W Mod
- 1 x SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
- 1 x 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Head
- 1 x 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Coil Head
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
SMOK RHA Kit Review: Daily Use Details
There are a few features of the Smok RHA 220W that make this device stand out from other mods, as this review will point out. Sleek and compact, this vape’s easy to use interface is a user favorite, unlike with other mods. Different setting menus allow users to customize their vape experience. It is a top-quality vape that provides excellent flavor and a powerful hit.
This mod has become a user favorite due to its compact size. Despite being a two battery unit, the vape easily fits like a glove onto a users’ hands and is quite sleek. All Smok RHA box mods feature a battery door on the bottom for easy battery insertion. This device also includes a lateral firing bar, rather than standard buttons, for an easier vape experience.
Perhaps the most noticeable physical feature, a display screen on the side of the mod houses a sophisticated user interface, which shows details like watts, volts, ohms, etc.
An Easier Interface
Many vape mods have a display screen, but users need to click through multiple buttons to find the information they need. With Smok RHA 220W, all of the information is shown at the same time, in an easy to read format on the mod’s interface. The main screen displays Watts, Ohms, Amps, Volts, Mode, Puffs, and the duration of each puff. Additional vaping information can be found on this device easily through three clicks of the firing bar, which brings up the Mode, Puffs, Settings, and Power menus.
- Mode Menu- options: Wattage, Temperature, and Memory modes
- Wattage: users can decide preheat setting- either soft, normal, or hard. Access this preheat menu quickly by pressing the fire bar and right control button. Soft mode is a great option for conserving power or breaking in a new coil. Normal heat is the standard wattage output, and hard is meant for bigger coil builds.
- Temperature: Temperature settings on the Smok RHA vape are dictated by the coil material- either nickel, titanium, or stainless steel. This temperature control mode lets users dial in their maximum watts and customize TCR.
- Puffs Menu
- This menu lets users review how many puffs have been taken. From this screen, users can also set a limit on the number of puffs they can take. This is a great option for those trying to limit their vape intake.
- Settings- Options: Stealth mode, auto-lock, screen contrast, Initial Ohms
- Stealth mode: lets users pick the brightness of their screen. Levels range from off completely to high brightness.
- Auto-Lock: Locks the device when it isn’t being used
- Screen Contrast: Users can adjust contrast to make seeing the screen easier
- Initial Ohms: This level depends on which atomizer is used with the Mod’s tank.
- This gives users the ability to power down the mod completely. To turn it off, users should select the “off” option and hold the fire button.
Smok RHA 220 Review: Manufacturing Quality and Design
The Smok RHA 220W starter kit has an extremely attractive design, according to this review. This device is sleek and compact but still packs a powerful punch, because of its tank and coils. Quality wise, the Smok RHA vape is sturdy- it doesn’t feel like it is going to break in half at any given moment, like some other mods. It would be perfect for a user on the go, who needs a reliable vape that is not going to break. A unique feature of the Smok RHA is the lateral firing bar. The standard vape mod uses buttons that can be small and hard to press. The firing bar is easy to use- users will not want to go back to using vapes with the standard buttons.
In terms of design, the Smok RHA 220W’s Diagonal inlays, baby beast tank, and carbon fiber coils make it stand out. It has a sleek design that was previously unseen by other vapes. The firing bar is true innovation- it is the perfect blend of firm and responsive. People love this design because it is modern and fits effortlessly in the hand.
Flavor is an important aspect of vaping that every review should mention and the Smok RHA sure delivers. The flavor profile from the Smok RHA vape is top-notch. This vape’s tank gives users an intense flavor that doesn’t overpower. This is because the Smok RHA 220W uses a TFV8 Baby Beast tank. This tank is great because its coils provide a smooth vapor taste without compromising the desired flavor. The TFV78 Baby Beast tank’s coils are long-lasting and do not make taste quality decline over time. When the tank’s coils need to be replaced, the Baby Beast tank allows for easy replacement.
The Smok RHA is small but mighty. For such a compact mod, users are surprised by the fact that it can power up to 220 watts. Typically, 100-120 watts is enough for the average vaper, so the mod’s 220-watt capacity blows competitors through the roof. The Smok RHA also comes with temperature control, allowing users to choose their desired vaping temperature based on the type of coil and their preferences. The battery life of Smok RHA is decent. This device’s dual batteries keep power for an adequate amount of time, given the power and the brightness of the screen.
Baby Beast Tank
The mod comes paired with the TFV8 Baby Beast Tank, a smaller version of the Cloud Beast tank. The Baby has a 3ml e-juice capacity, and the coils included in the kit are perfect for high-wattage vaping.
The tank features a hinged top cap that makes filling easy. There is adjustable airflow on the base of the tank so users can make their clouds bigger or smaller.
If You're Own the Alien 220W: How to Update Firmware
The current RHA 220W vape is not a new device. In fact, the first version, Alien 220W, came on the market about two years ago. Note that the manual below is for updating the former version of RHA, the Alien 220W. More detailed instructions can be found elsewhere online, but for those who want the basic low down:
- Figure out if your current Smok RHA mod is version A or version B and download the file that corresponds to your version. Decompress the file and save it to your computer’s desktop.
- Run the “NuMicro ISP Programming Tool”, remove the batteries from the device, connect the mod to the computer and click the connect button.
Once connected, make sure that the “config 1:0x” box says “00013000”.
- Hit the “erase all” button under the “Program” menu and press start to delete the mod’s current software. Once everything is erased, it should read “pass”.
- Press the APROM button under the load file and choose the extracted file’s folder.
- Select “Bin Files (*.bin. A drop-down menu should appear- choose “Intel Hex Files (*.hex)” and open it.
- Start the program by selecting the APROM button. The unit is updated and ready to use when the software says “Pass”.
Overall Experience Review
The Smok RHA 220W is a fan favorite and loved by this review and many others and for good reason! Through this review, users can see it is top quality, powerful, and user-friendly. This vape’s firing bar is the first of its kind, and its attractive design is perfect for a sophisticated vaper. For the price, the power in this vape is phenomenal, and the battery life is even better. It is perfect for all vape users, both new and experienced. Strong wattage, powerful hits, and easy to use interface- what more could vape users want from their mods!