VapeRevs is an online resource for vapers across all product categories and from every corner of the world. We strive to deliver the most in-depth, technically proficient and knowledgeable content about e-cigarettes and vaporizers that help people figure out which device is best for their purposes. One of our founding principles is that we want to be as objective and fact-based as possible. With those two pillars supporting all our content creation, we can make sure that our readers have only the most relevant information about vaporizers and all vaping-related products at their disposal. This commitment to quality content means we only look for the best writers, reviewers, editors, and content specialists to join our team. VapeRevs is currently looking for an In-House Writer to research, write, edit, and publish vaping product reviews, e-cigarette reviews, how-to guides, as well as vaping-related news pieces. The In-House Writer works under our Managing Editor, but will also answer to other department heads and address their content needs when asked.
Main Responsibilities on this Position
In addition to the above-listed responsibilities, the In-House Writer will also be responsible for:
- Writing, researching, and optimizing all vaping-related and non-vaping related content;
- Perform other duties assigned by Senior Editorial staff, and other department heads;
- Research and perform in-depth reviews of new vaping products available on the market;
- Provide substantial and careful analysis of new vaping trends in vape culture;
- Participate in online discussion groups and forums with vapers all over the world;
- Moderate comments sections, and respond in kind to reader’s queries, suggestions, and comments.
The ideal candidate for the In-House Writer position will have:
- Two or more years of experience as an online content creator;
- A high-level of attention to detail;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- A strong command of English (proficiency in a second language is an asset);
- Working knowledge of platforms like WordPress, HTML, and Adobe;
- An ability to work under pressure on multiple projects;
- An ability to work under deadlines and deliver work in a timely fashion;
- Experience and knowledge of vaporizers and e-cigarettes a definite plus, although not mandatory.
Benefits of working with VapeRevs
Successful candidates can expect upon hiring:
- A competitive salary;
- A valued position in a fast-growing company;
- A friendly, and encouraging work atmosphere;
- A modern, newly refurbished workplace with plenty of free snacks and coffee.