VapeRevs is an online resource for vapers across all product categories and from every corner of the world. We strive to deliver the most in-depth, technically proficient and knowledgeable content about e-cigarettes and vaporizers that help people figure out which device is best for their purposes. One of our founding principles is that we want to be as objective and fact-based as possible. With those two pillars supporting all our content creation, we can make sure that our readers have only the most relevant information about vaporizers and all vaping-related products at their disposal. This commitment to quality content means we only look for the best writers, reviewers, editors, and content specialists to join our team. VapeRevs is currently looking for an In-House Editor to manage our editorial staff.
Main Responsibilities on this Position
As our In-House Editor you will be responsible for:
- Ordering content from both in-house and freelance writers;
- Setting deadlines and overseeing content production whether in-house or remotely;
- Proof-reading, fact-checking and approving all content for publishing;
- Formatting and configuring all published content to conform to our best practices;
- Generating content ideas by working with senior staff from other departments;
- Occasionally researching, writing and editing the content under the Editor’s byline;
- Monitoring the progress and performance of published material to devise an appropriate content strategy.
The ideal candidate for the In-House Editor position will have:
- Two or more years experience in a senior editorial role;
- A high-level of attention to detail;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- A strong command of English (proficiency in a second language is an asset);
- Working knowledge of platforms like WordPress, HTML, and Adobe;
- An ability to identify, and resolve problem areas;
- A solutions-based approach to working with other people;
- Experience and knowledge of vaporizers and e-cigarettes a definite plus, although not mandatory.
Benefits of working with VapeRevs
Successful candidates can expect upon hiring:
- A competitive salary;
- A senior position in a fast-growing company;
- A friendly, and encouraging work atmosphere;
- A modern, newly refurbished workplace with plenty of free snacks and coffee.